A NEW CONNECTION BETWEEN DIDACTIC AND TECHNOLOGY
As a spin-off of the two universities of Osnabrück and Saarbrücken, Didactic Innovations GmbH designs innovative education and training scenarios for the company of the future. We design and digitize modern teaching and learning formats and form them into a new combination of didactics and technology – or in one concept: Didactic Innovations.
PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
Both at the Department of Didactics of Prof. Dr. Julia Knopf in Saarbrücken as well as at the Chair for Business Informatics of Prof. Dr. Oliver Thomas in Osnabrück, Germany, innovative software systems for school and vocational education and training are being developed and tested. While Saarbrücken focuses on didactic methods and models, in Osnabrück technology and the use of new digital media in different sectors play an important role.
The added value lies precisely in the combination of both competence lines. Within a short period of time, we have been able to combine the development of modern learning formats and the use of new technologies into innovative solutions in education and training along the lifelong education chain through joint project activities.
The team of Didactic Innovations GmbH consists of scientifically and practically experienced digitization and didactic experts. Selected publications on digitization in education and training, on the use of modern technologies such as augmented and virtual reality in the context of digitization and education, or on new smart services for trainers and apprentices prove the innovative strength of the company.
As a spin-off of the two universities of Osnabrück and Saarbrücken, Didactic Innovations GmbH designs
innovative education and training scenarios for the company of the future. We design and digitize modern teaching and learning formats and form them into a new combination of didactics and technology –
or in one concept: Didactic Innovations. Among our customers, we count well-known multinational companies.
We are looking for software developers (m/f/d) for support in designing and implementing digital learning systems.
- Designing and Implementing digital teaching and training applications with recent UI/UX concepts
- Evaluation and integration of new frameworks and technologies
- Responsible and team-oriented work within agile development processes
- Taking technical responsibility for individual software modules
- Studies in computer science, software engineering or similar degree
- Sound knowledge in software development with modern web frameworks and program libraries
- Experience in container solutions (e.g., Docker), (No) SQL databases, and interface technologies
(e.g., SOAP, REST)
- Practical experience with cloud-based PaaS and SaaS (especially Azure and AWS)
- A high level of team spirit and personal responsibility
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new areas of responsibility
- Good German and English skills
With Didactic Innovations GmbH, we develop concepts for the digitization of education and training for our customers that lead to the sustainable improvement of internal processes and enable the use of state-of-the-art technologies such as augmented and virtual reality.
With Didactic Innovations GmbH we combine new technologies and modern learning formats to innovative solutions in education and training along the lifelong education chain.